Friday, May 23, 2008

Clear Devotion


Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 coming soon...

Author's Commentary: Going back to my roots with some fanfiction. For reasons, you'll soon discover, this is not the type of story that can be filmed. Between watchdog groups, network decency standards, and actor contract clauses, it's just not possible. It's a little different since I'm colleagues with the people portraying my characters, but as one of them recently confided in me: "Dude, people out there have my character doing the naughtiest things. One more's not gonna offend me."

Anyway, this takes place during Season 4's "Devoted." It's a pretty straightforward alternate take. It will get itself a tad tawdry after a few parts, but I've been trying to develop myself as a writer, and Amy, one of my editors, has been on my case to polish my prose. Then again, she may have meant it as a double entendre (she's like that). So, this is the result. Enjoy or boo.

No comments: