Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Imperative


Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 coming soon...

Author's Commentary: I think I stole this idea from EllyF. In fact, I steal a lot of ideas from EllyF, because she's a good source of good ideas. Anyway, sorry, Elly, I'll stop if you mind.

Anyway, this is my other naughty Chlark fic that I'm working on. I'm doing all this on the assumption that if I have enough irons on the fire that enough people will criticize me for never updating and I'll have the drive to update. Brilliant logic, huh?

Anyway, this takes place during "Zod", and like "Clear Devotion", is an alternate take, which is kind of like an alternate universe but everything doesn't change. You could say I stole that idea from Elly, too, from her "My Happy Ending" set, though really it's what we all do when we watch episodes that go wrong. "Labyrinth", for example.

Anyway, it's come to the point in the show where you read the actual story instead of listening to my rambling.

No comments: